On the 4th of November I went to Camp at Camp Yurramundi, I got up at 6:30am and got to school at 8:30 we left the school on our coaches at around about 9:20 it was a very long trip!!! but it was worth it. I took millions of pictures of my friend and me on the way to their it was fun taking pictures. Their was good scenery as we were heading to the country side where farms and horses and animals were. Finally at about 11:15 we got there we unloaded the coaches and got our luggages and put them on the side of a shelted place. We then went to the recreational hall to get introduced to our instructors after that we went to our cabins it was big!! haha. After that we went to our first activity we were set into groups and then we went to the activities I was in group 2 and I had Rock climbing first it was tall and the rocks to hold on were wobbely. Then I had canoeing that was fun haha my shoes were all wet cause we had to push the canoe into the rivers which meant we had to be in the river to push it haha. The activities were over and we ate our dinners at 5:30 it was okay the food. Then took a shower and had noodles from our next door friends in their little room near our one.
5/11/09
In the morning had to wake up at 6:30 and get dressed and prepared for breakfast, then prepared for our activities I had abseiling, alpine rescue, high ropes, initiative and swimming on the day. It was fun but I didnt go on the High ropes corse because I was not a fan of heights. Our lunches were great hamburgers and wraps haha yummy. we had trivia night on the 4th and today the 5th we had a disco theme was hawaiian it was an alright disco because not many people danced as they were shy but at least I tried with my friends and it was fun :)
6/11/09
Last day of camp had to pack up early in the morning and then eat breakie and come back and bring our luggages to front porch under the shelted area again after that we had to go to our 2 activites of the day which I had were the giant swing and archery they were fun but I didnt go on the giant swing it was tooooo high and watching people go on it already scared the shit out of me haha. But the rest was all cool our lunch was basically the same as Yesterdays hamburgers with our likes. We then got on to our coaches loaded the coach and headed back to school and wait for our parents to pick us up
7/11/09
Today sunnny day was tired from camp experience and back aches. My mum called me and woke me up to ask if I wanted to go to darling harbour and I said I didnt know but at the end I did so I could go to the garden Buffet haha I am soooo full at the moment as I just came back. Today is Seven Eleven day which means we get free slurpies I got 4 as my sister didnt like hers so she gave me both of hers and I drank half of it. Sister got a stomach ache after playing with the hot, cold sand at darling harbour and was windging the whole way to star city but now she is sleeping so shes not windging anymore haha wells the day was okay and wished that camp was longer so I didnt have to have this experience today haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment