Friday, November 20, 2009

20/11/09

Today SHIT it was damn hot break through to 33 degrees it was like we were getting cooked in the oven or something. But lucky at school OMG i thank god that we have many airconditoners in our school haha I would die if we didnt Lols. The school inside the building was very shady and cool that is where everyone stayed at it was good. It was also this yr 6 tasting the days of yr 7 Haha I think they thuroughly enjoyed it and Monday they hav to do it agian but different schools Lols. Wells my head is not feeling any better its actually getting worse it hurts so much and I'm getting really painful and irritating head aches its not fair how this week has to be so bad...... wells anywayz hopefully got something interesting to say tomoz as its sooo damn F*****G hot tomoz 30degree and sunday 39 degs haha

No comments:

Post a Comment