Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3/11/09

Today was soooooo hot and it is stilll extremly hot didnt play any sports apart from badminton inside where aircon was it was soooo refreshing inside and then when I went out it was boiling just like youve been baked in a microwave. though very excited for tomorow as I have camp and was disappointed that I dont have Peer support training anymore but the good thing is I dont need to worry about how to get there now. ITS HOT HOT HOT even now when Im writing this ITs still very hot...... So let down by the weather for tommorow raining alll week which isnt fair as I have camp and it brings bad weather gosh sooooo unfair. Wells I wouldnt be writing my blog till friday so Ill keep it updated when I come back from camp haha wells hopefully it would be a great sunny day tommorow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment