Wells Yesterday the 15th I was capped so I could not write this blog well this is what happened there was the Glebe street fair and I went with my friend it was okay but it was boring as well, their were only food stores, and children playing areas my friend wanted food so we got some food after that I went to broadway to get my food but I wasnt hungry which meant I didnt eat a lot though anywayz After that we went to Intencity but before that we were planning to go to the movies at broadway but her mother called and said that we can watch it at burwood. When we reached burwood I collapsed suddenly and I didnt know by the time I tried to get up my legs were shaking in pain. I'm not sure whats wrong with it but it hurts a lot and is in a lot of pain. I watched the time travellers wife.
16/11/09
Today I went to school it was boring and sore as my leg was still in pain, I couldnt walk as it hurted every step I took. But oh wells I coped with my leg it was fun though but anywayz I manageed to call my work area today but couldnt hear what they said so now I am frustrated and stressed about it AND hoping that nothing is going wrong and that I heard the words that I needed to hear. The important ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment