Sunday, November 1, 2009

1/11/09

Today sooooo hot boiling, face turned alll redd like a cherry tomato. UV rays sooo high penetrating through my skin making it boil and tanned so quickly. There was a carnival that I go to everywhere I went there for 6 hours and thats how I got burnt. It was okay as it was fun because of the sports that was there as I enjoy and really do love sports. So tired when coming back and parched, but I was hydrated for 2 hours before which was okay as I did not faint.PLayed Badminton, Soccer, tabletennis, basketball it was okay but i still rather think that it would of been better if it was enclosed. Got home and had to pack bag for camp got a massive luggage and it still cant fit or the things I needed soo frustrating wells at the end I managed to make room to fit everything in so all is okay. Haha using facebook is fun friends are hilarious such as Louise a bully before but kind of a strange person I reckon haha we get a long quiet fine on msn shes soooo up for herself thats the good thing about her its kind of really something that gives my life an "UMPHH" as it is quiet boring without a clown in the house haha so is another person called Joanna one person I truly insult sooo hilarious but she plays with the words and switches it around to make a better insult about me but I still reckon I'm cooler than her I must be. well hopefully school tommorow could be okay

No comments:

Post a Comment