Tuesday, November 24, 2009
25/11/09
Today OMG was a hot day and I had gala day today haha I had to coach and ref in the hot sun Haha I was coaching the yr 7's they didnt pay that much attention but at least they did well my team was good enough we got through to 5th place but I thought we did better because we won all of them apart from one game which we lost by 2 points. It was a pitty that they didnt get to play in the grandfinals but at least they had fun haha no one got injured apart from just getting accidently hit by the ball Haha wells it was fun and damn hot and I just came back from the pool so its awsome :D now my ears are blocked ==' soo damn sad haha yer well the day ended well and started of well which is awsome havnt had a day like today for a very long time :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment