21/11/09
did not write Today because my internet got cut off and Could not of written my story haha. Wells I went to the beach and it was covdered with seaweed it was gross Lols they clam around ur legs when you walk in and not sure if they are other things around YOU the waves were huge and would lunge over you and wash you onto the shore haha. it was a good day though hot and fun but I got burnt Lols and shoulders hurt so much from it Lol. L
22/11/09
TODAY OMG so fck*n hot geeez burning yourself up if you go outside for 10mins Lols. I was gonna go to the pool but all my friends were busy haha cause they had work and was watchning a movie studying and crap was not fair but lucky I had aircon in my room using it for hours hours to keep me cool haha Lols and was watching channel GO the whole afternoon whilest studying and eating and calling people haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment