18/11/09
Today I had electives all day and one main course which was geography that didnt go well because we had been loaded with work haha. Wells anywayz I had double sports science and during the first lesson we played softball I got hit on the head with a softball really hard and now I have a concussion because it hit me close by to the temple. It hurts and is one reason why I didnt write Today. The day wasnt a good experience and neither was the whole week. As because I first fell down and almost broke my knee, I pulled both of my hamstrings, and now a Concussion. what next a broken bone? Im not sure.
19/11/09
Today a very hot day again and so will be tommorow. My concussion lets start from there, it hasnt healed yet my brain aches everytime I talk, theres this tight tension in the head and making me unstable to walk or balance. I get dizzy once every few hours and yer. I had electives all day again apart from english and maths haha which were okay as we bludged through the whole lesson. Haha wells I think I hav to go to the gym today but then on the otherhand my head aches and I might not have enough strength to do any movement. Lolls loaded with maths hw, and tests its sad.. Yes I know haha but I have to do them in order to get good grades and not fail any classes haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment