WOW December already its amazing how the year goes quickly haha wells anywayz I didnt write yesterday because something was wrong with my interent it was lagging so anywayz Yesterday was Orientation day for year 6s, Because I was a peer support leader I had to help them out and adults get around the school it was a hard job then After that I had nothing to do so me and my friends just walked around the school my legs were tired and then after school god! WORK OMG WORK haha it was funn though but at the start it was nerve racking Lols. My legs were soo damn sore when I got back home it felt terrible and not fun anymore Lols.
Today had to go to Luna park Lols was fun when all the schools left and stayed for an extra 4 hours haha it was fun and everything before with more people to but the lines were too long to go on any rides haha. Its small and doesn't have many rides but its okay my favourite ride was the tango train as that wasnt scary for me haha, but like the mouse trap, tumble bug that was freaky, as Ive got problems with my heart it hurts when I go down slopes reallly fast and high Lols wells yer thats basically it and when we try to get back to the city it was difficult to find our way to milson point station haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment