Wow gosh time goes by, today didnt go to school haha went to the beach with my friends it was fun and all that but I flashed a million people so many times because of weird, silly, ridiculous friends :P, they were just so mean they had to undo my whole bikini ==' they also did it to my friend who thought that she lost her things but instead my mean friends stole them and was holding it the whole time in the water. I got cut on the foot and didnt know how I got it, it was strange and then after that me and my friend dug a hole and had a competition obviously she won because she had longer arms and were more stronger than I am. We left the hole there and let my other friend get burried in that hole there was many things to do first she wanted to be a car then a kiake and then a mermaid and then at last a pregnant woman it was hilarious it really did look like she was pregnant haha. She couldnt come out of the hole becase it was that deep, so me and my friends tried to pull her but it didnt work so we dug all the sand out and got her out at last haha. I went with my friends back to Stanmore maccas to eat food :P haha then I needed to work my f**ken god the bus was sooo damn late freaken 44 mins late which sucked because I was late for work ==' grrr pissed the hell out of me oh well got there 15 mins late and lucky didn't get shouted at or anything had to get ready in a hurry and do counter, which was very confusing and hard and scary, because there were so many customers, sooo many buttons and was just damn confused!!!! Haha oh wells I pulled it off quiet well and OMG had to do a test for maccas ==' weird weird nd I think I failed as they said You only can get one wrong to pass it, so it wasnt fair haha
OH well it was fun and tiring at least I did okay i think? ;p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment