Sunday, December 13, 2009
13/12/09
Today haha was fun went to the beach, waves were very calm in the morning and in the late afternoon the waves were huge it was good though haha. Caught like a million waves and got dumped once. IT was freezing when you get in and sea weed was everywhere!! but it was ok because that all left the beach but it was still cold!. The sun was soooo hot gave all my friends red marks and made their skin colour a shade darker haha soo sad though they all got sunburnt including me on the face haha I just hope I didnt get cancer :S it was a very long trip back though we spent it by talking for the whole 45mins trip LOLS. Yes well it was a fun day and I only had $6 because I was sooo poor haha :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment