3/1/10
Hmmm wat did i do today??? I didnt do anything just slept and slept and slept then watched a movie on tv and then ate and rode my bike around. There was nothing much fun oh yer was trying to learn the harmonica but my harmonica is toooo shit to play so was wanting my mum to buy me a new one but then still she hasnt so I dunt noe yet might get one sooooon!
4/1/10
Monday yes I got my credit back!!! thnk god, had to organise the movies for tommorow" the lovely bones" so confusing hahaha!! yet anywayz went to the park rode my bike around played soccer with some friends, talked on msn and was facebooking LOLS. yet I think thats all I did? I slept and slept tooo! cause i dont sleep early i manage to wake up in the afternoon. HAHAHA
5/1/10
DAMN woke up at 12:15 work work work in 1hr and 45 mins shit got to get ready haha. got ready in time caught the bus to burwood walked around ==' cuz was tooo early sooo bored ordered a drink and then walked around then started working, work tiring, legs twitched after 4hrs of standing didnt know why though but it hurted!! haha yre well anywayz afterwards went to go movies with some friends and watched the lovely bones damn that movie was sad and scary ==' sooo many dead bodies YUK! but that stupid malester just sickens mee yuk!! and then went home and took a shower and talking to people about personal stuff :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment