Friday, January 29, 2010

27-29/1/10

27/1/10nd s
Today the last day of school holidays MAN IT WAS SOOO BORIING, didnt do anything apart from watching 5 movies on that day :) which got me busy, and got me to do stuff :) nd prepared for school the next day.

28/1/10

ZOMG school!! starts today, it started terribily had to cater yr 7s it was such a messed up day!! with yr 7s everywhere then I had to be a HOUSE CAPTAIN which got me stressed on asking my self if I had to swim in the Swimming carnival if i was a captain ETC. GOT A BILLION MATHS HOMEWORK AND ITS ONLY THE FIRST DAY!. DAMN i got home tired listeing to my aunty complain about gay stuff. My aunty is mentally retarded I hate talking to her, she keeps talking to me about how to use the BLOODY FUCKEN COMPUTER, SOOO ANNOYING!! Anywayz she is FOB so yeah!! HER english is terrible, its soo funny to laugh at. My aunty is a shit tattooist and she may give me an ILLEGAL tattoo. WELL SCHOOL WAS SHIT and then JUST realised my mothers birthday was tommorow and yer.

29/1/10

MAN TODAY my mothers birthday, tommorow My sisters birthday, got her nothing yet and I will continue to not get her a present at ALL Im too poor to afford any present for my lil sister, although it doesnt matter because I will make it up to her what I will give her is something UNusual I'll Just give her a drawing and everything Haha, Yet anywayz School SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL had ot be announced at the hall of being HOUSE CAPTAIN FOR RED wooot woot GO FOR RED!! THEN torcher begins ON HOMEWORK, Assignments, EXAMS damn that got me stressed my heads spinning around and around and around like ive got chickens arond my head!! Well Anywayz was SOO HAPPY TO GET THE PEER SUPPORT NOTE FOR YR 7 CAMP woott!! but now going to struggle to fill out that camp note! tsk tsk My head is about to die saddd

No comments:

Post a Comment