Thursday, October 29, 2009
29/10/09
Today I had the excursion to the science expo it was ok I guess as we got free stuff nd a good meal to eat for lunch. I had fun hanging with my friends but some friends of mine are just too agro and agressive and rude sometimes its not fair how they treat people like that and then when they want something they become nicer. I had a great time though as I hanged out with TRUE friends and what they did was hilarious, laughing my head off as they go into a fountain where water is disgusting. Took some photos of them mucking around it was weird but it was cool. After that we left and one of my friends told em that I got top mark for my science exam yearlies i was so relieved that i did not fail my test so I was quiet happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment