Monday, October 26, 2009

27/10/09 Weird Day

Today had boring subjects such as maths and geography, did nothing but bludge. After was sport I was hastled to ring my manager and ask when I could start my first shift on work I contacted him but he did not pick up his phone which was ashame. I was skipping all day for sports and running around enjoying myself as I love sports, I'll do anything to keep me healthy :D AFTER sports was finished we had to head down to the bus stop as I caught the school bus me and my friends were making fun of a guy who seems to be hated by a lot of people. He doesnt deny things easily as he is embarrased to, only wished that he could admit to things such as being embarrased and lonely.He kept baking him selfup with no evidence what so ever(it was kinda annoying)
got of the bus and went home playing on my computer facebooking and twittering at the same time.THE SKY IS STILL GREY!!! I HATE THE RAIN! god stupid gala day had to get cancelled by some stupid wet day =='

No comments:

Post a Comment